Popovy Doll Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Popovy Doll Society

~ Popovy Doll Society - The Official Forum Of Popovy Doll ~

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Unboxing of my new Popovy doll "Kendall"

Go down 
+8
Jill Jackson
seraphicdolls
Vonbonbon
Meescha
mmilena
pianissimo
jodan1309
anne-uk
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
jodan1309

jodan1309

Unboxing of my new Popovy doll "Kendall" Empty
PostSubject: Unboxing of my new Popovy doll "Kendall"   Unboxing of my new Popovy doll "Kendall" EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 2:51 am

Hello guys, I am so proud to present my newest Popovy doll that I named "Kendall". She is a Peewit mold in new body with Ivory color. I ordered her way back in October and she arrived last Friday April 2, 2016. She is definitely worth the wait, I think she is so gorgeous and such a dream to pose. SO here are pictures of her unboxing...
Unboxing of my new Popovy doll "Kendall" Img_7112
Unboxing of my new Popovy doll "Kendall" Img_7110
Unboxing of my new Popovy doll "Kendall" Img_7111
Unboxing of my new Popovy doll "Kendall" Img_7113
Unboxing of my new Popovy doll "Kendall" Img_7114
[url=https://servimg.com/view/19349817/88]
Back to top Go down
jodan1309

jodan1309

PostSubject: Re: Unboxing of my new Popovy doll "Kendall"   Unboxing of my new Popovy doll "Kendall" EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 2:53 am

Unboxing of my new Popovy doll "Kendall" Img_7119
Unboxing of my new Popovy doll "Kendall" Img_7118
Unboxing of my new Popovy doll "Kendall" Img_7116
Unboxing of my new Popovy doll "Kendall" Img_7115
Unboxing of my new Popovy doll "Kendall" Img_7117
Back to top Go down
jodan1309

jodan1309

PostSubject: Re: Unboxing of my new Popovy doll "Kendall"   Unboxing of my new Popovy doll "Kendall" EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 2:55 am

Unboxing of my new Popovy doll "Kendall" Img_7121
Unboxing of my new Popovy doll "Kendall" Img_7123
Unboxing of my new Popovy doll "Kendall" Img_7124
Unboxing of my new Popovy doll "Kendall" Img_7120
Unboxing of my new Popovy doll "Kendall" Img_7122
Back to top Go down
jodan1309

jodan1309

PostSubject: Re: Unboxing of my new Popovy doll "Kendall"   Unboxing of my new Popovy doll "Kendall" EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 2:58 am

Unboxing of my new Popovy doll "Kendall" Img_7024
Unboxing of my new Popovy doll "Kendall" Img_7028
Unboxing of my new Popovy doll "Kendall" Img_7027
Unboxing of my new Popovy doll "Kendall" Img_7025
Unboxing of my new Popovy doll "Kendall" Img_7026
Back to top Go down
jodan1309

jodan1309

PostSubject: Re: Unboxing of my new Popovy doll "Kendall"   Unboxing of my new Popovy doll "Kendall" EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 2:59 am

the last five photos are not mine. These are the sisters's own photos when they were giving me a preview of what my doll would look like
Back to top Go down
anne-uk

anne-uk

PostSubject: Re: Unboxing of my new Popovy doll "Kendall"   Unboxing of my new Popovy doll "Kendall" EmptyThu Apr 07, 2016 2:32 pm

The long wait was certainly worth it. Your Peewit is absolutely stunning!
I bet you were thrilled to receive such wonderful photos of her too and counted the days till she was home with you.
Huge congratulations!
Back to top Go down
jodan1309

jodan1309

PostSubject: Re: Unboxing of my new Popovy doll "Kendall"   Unboxing of my new Popovy doll "Kendall" EmptyFri Apr 08, 2016 12:16 am

Yes Anne, she is all worth it! She is so beautiful. I am still in awe of her. I ordered her last week of October and she arrived the first week of April. But the wait was torture and exciting at the same time. Everyday I checked my emails, instagram and Flickr for pictures of dolls imagining what mine might end up like looking. Once I have more money I shall order another one in Moka color.
Back to top Go down
pianissimo

pianissimo

PostSubject: Re: Unboxing of my new Popovy doll "Kendall"   Unboxing of my new Popovy doll "Kendall" EmptySat Apr 09, 2016 7:10 am

She is fabulous!!! I love to see unboxing photos, the beauty inside the box being gradually revealed.
Your girl has a gorgeous face, and those feet and toenails are amazing!
Back to top Go down
mmilena

mmilena

PostSubject: Re: Unboxing of my new Popovy doll "Kendall"   Unboxing of my new Popovy doll "Kendall" EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 4:02 pm

so many pictures... it means that you really love her Wink congratulations!
Back to top Go down
Jill Jackson

Jill Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Unboxing of my new Popovy doll "Kendall"   Unboxing of my new Popovy doll "Kendall" EmptySat Apr 23, 2016 12:41 am

So how do you find the new sculpt? She's beautiful. Is there much difference in the posing?
I'm so glad your wait is over. Surprised)
Back to top Go down
jodan1309

jodan1309

PostSubject: Re: Unboxing of my new Popovy doll "Kendall"   Unboxing of my new Popovy doll "Kendall" EmptySat Apr 23, 2016 1:26 am

@Jill Jackson - Last January I was able to buy a second hand Magpie in old body. I bought her because I was feeling so tortured waiting and waiting for my new doll to arrive. And now comparing the two bodies together, the new body is a 100 times more better than the old body. And like everyone else, the neck on the new body is probably the only flaw that I could find in the new body. It just doesnt look as good as the old body's neck. But overall, I would still go with the new body any day.
Back to top Go down
Jill Jackson

Jill Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Unboxing of my new Popovy doll "Kendall"   Unboxing of my new Popovy doll "Kendall" EmptySat Apr 23, 2016 1:32 am

Is that just because of the detail in the sculpt or is there a difference in the posing or some other factor that you like in the new sculpt?
Back to top Go down
Meescha

Meescha

PostSubject: Re: Unboxing of my new Popovy doll "Kendall"   Unboxing of my new Popovy doll "Kendall" EmptySat Apr 23, 2016 3:24 pm

Your peewit is beautiful!!!
The neck joint and extra joint in the legs was my deciding factor on purchasing a doll.
It gives it that much more options in posing them.
Back to top Go down
Jill Jackson

Jill Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Unboxing of my new Popovy doll "Kendall"   Unboxing of my new Popovy doll "Kendall" EmptySat Apr 23, 2016 4:34 pm

Do you find the neck joint not to your liking visually? The PD have such beautiful, graceful necks, it's kind of a shame to feel that you want to cover them...

Jill
Back to top Go down
jodan1309

jodan1309

PostSubject: Re: Unboxing of my new Popovy doll "Kendall"   Unboxing of my new Popovy doll "Kendall" EmptySun Apr 24, 2016 12:27 am

I definitely love the new details on the hands, feet and back. The neck visually I don't like but it poses much better now with it. I drinitely like the new body over the old body anytime. I'm actually contemplating on selling my Magpie on old body with high heel feet so I can buy another new body doll in mocha color.
Back to top Go down
Jill Jackson

Jill Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Unboxing of my new Popovy doll "Kendall"   Unboxing of my new Popovy doll "Kendall" EmptySun Apr 24, 2016 1:58 am

Yes, I would also like a mocha skin colored doll, probably Little Owl. I seem to really be entranced with the Asian sculpts...

Jill
Back to top Go down
Vonbonbon

Vonbonbon

PostSubject: Re: Unboxing of my new Popovy doll "Kendall"   Unboxing of my new Popovy doll "Kendall" EmptyTue Jun 14, 2016 8:48 pm

Wow, she is stunning, I'm sure the wait seems like the blink of an eye now you have her Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/Nightshadedolls
jodan1309

jodan1309

PostSubject: Re: Unboxing of my new Popovy doll "Kendall"   Unboxing of my new Popovy doll "Kendall" EmptyWed Jun 15, 2016 1:07 am

Actually i still remember how long I had to wait. It felt like torture. I kept checking my emails at least 4 tmes a day hoping to read even just an update about my doll. Also I remember stalking a bunch of Popovy doll accounts on Flickr and Instagram just simply adoring how beautiful every doll is. There was also a point where I bought a second hand old body Magpie coz I was just desperate to have my hands on one. So now that I have a new body, I'm not sure if I regret buying that old body Magpie or not. In other words I love the new body WAY much more.. though I still love my Magpie in fact she just got a new makeover and I will be posting new pics of her makeover here soon.
Back to top Go down
Jill Jackson

Jill Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Unboxing of my new Popovy doll "Kendall"   Unboxing of my new Popovy doll "Kendall" EmptyWed Jun 15, 2016 1:25 am

Jodan, do you like the extra joint in the neck. I'm still undecided which body to order next time. I was thinking the new bottom half but old top half with not neck joint.

Jill
Back to top Go down
Meescha

Meescha

PostSubject: Re: Unboxing of my new Popovy doll "Kendall"   Unboxing of my new Popovy doll "Kendall" EmptyMon Jun 20, 2016 12:06 am

jodan1309 wrote:
Actually i still remember how long I had to wait. It felt like torture. I kept checking my emails at least 4 tmes a day hoping to read even just an update about my doll. Also I remember stalking a bunch of Popovy doll accounts on Flickr and Instagram just simply adoring how beautiful every doll is. There was also a point where I bought a second hand old body Magpie coz I was just desperate to have my hands on one. So now that I have a new body, I'm not sure if I regret buying that old body Magpie or not. In other words I love the new body WAY much more.. though I still love my Magpie in fact she just got a new makeover and I will be posting new pics of her makeover here soon.

i felt your pain jodan. the waiting was excruciating! i was having withdrawals even though i havent had one before. lol.
the waiting was hard but i think the hardest part was not rally knowing the exact date she'll arrive.
was constantly daydreaming about the box opening.
now i want another one!
Back to top Go down
Jill Jackson

Jill Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Unboxing of my new Popovy doll "Kendall"   Unboxing of my new Popovy doll "Kendall" EmptyMon Jun 20, 2016 10:46 am

I don't have a PD with the new body yet so maybe I will feel differently, but all three of my girls have the old body and I love it. Of course I'm not as good at posing them as many of you pros are.

The waiting is part of the thrill of a new doll I think.
Back to top Go down
seraphicdolls

seraphicdolls

PostSubject: Re: Unboxing of my new Popovy doll "Kendall"   Unboxing of my new Popovy doll "Kendall" EmptyThu Jul 07, 2016 1:46 am

so fun! ^__^ you must have been so excited to receive her, and then open her box for the first time!! awesome!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.flickr.com/photos/seraphicdolls/
Jill Jackson

Jill Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Unboxing of my new Popovy doll "Kendall"   Unboxing of my new Popovy doll "Kendall" EmptyThu Jul 07, 2016 12:43 pm

I have had make up done by BellaNolia, but have held on to each girl before mailing just to get a acquainted. They seem to exert their personalities even when blank.
Very 'fun', Seraphicdolls.
Back to top Go down
Mandolls Creations

Mandolls Creations

PostSubject: Re: Unboxing of my new Popovy doll "Kendall"   Unboxing of my new Popovy doll "Kendall" EmptyWed Aug 31, 2016 4:55 am

she is a pure beauty...love how the make-up, eyelashes and eyebrow is done !!!
Back to top Go down
Lyninoz

Lyninoz

PostSubject: Re: Unboxing of my new Popovy doll "Kendall"   Unboxing of my new Popovy doll "Kendall" EmptyTue Mar 06, 2018 9:34 pm

She is beautiful! Still have to order mine. I had better hurry up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unboxing of my new Popovy doll "Kendall"   Unboxing of my new Popovy doll "Kendall" Empty

Back to top Go down

Unboxing of my new Popovy doll "Kendall"
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next