Popovy Doll Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Popovy Doll Society

~ Popovy Doll Society - The Official Forum Of Popovy Doll ~

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Popovy Doll in the House

Go down 
+7
mmilena
merrijane
carol9431
Eiko82
MorphoHelena
adzolot
cjkeve
11 posters
AuthorMessage
cjkeve

cjkeve

New Popovy Doll in the House Empty
PostSubject: New Popovy Doll in the House   New Popovy Doll in the House EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 2:00 pm

Hello Everyone,

I can't believe it, but my Blue Jay is here Laughing . She took less then a week to travel from the Ukraine to Florida USA. : rofl   This doll is a dream come true for me.  This is one of the best birthday gifts that i have received in a long while.With the help of my sweet dear husband and by selling some of my precious rare art books I was able to purchase this beauty. She will probably be my last purchase in a while since i just found out, on my birthday last Friday, that I'm also pregnant. This have been some incredible few weeks WOW. happy dance 

Now with out delay...

New Popovy Doll in the House <a href=New Popovy Doll in the House 14547896488_e270a61142_nNew Popovy Sisters Doll is here by ckhouryeve, on Flickr" />

Introducing Levina Camille Léon.

I named her Levina in honor of the creative Sisters that made this model. Camille just because I love the flower. And Léon in honor of my brother that past away last year, he was a Leo.

New Popovy Doll in the House 14711550316_ff83ece8ec_cNew Popovy Sisters Doll is here by ckhouryeve, on Flickr

New Popovy Doll in the House 14547951529_3ec6ec8ab8_cNew Popovy Sisters Doll is here by ckhouryeve, on Flickr

New Popovy Doll in the House 14547969159_bb1093c322_cNew Popovy Sisters Doll is here by ckhouryeve, on Flickr

She poses amazingly, and I'm getting use to taking photos of her (the flash washes her out)
I hope to send her to get her face done really soon and bring her to life.

Last edited by cjkeve on Mon Sep 01, 2014 12:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://sandykhoury.deviantart.com/
adzolot

adzolot

PostSubject: Re: New Popovy Doll in the House   New Popovy Doll in the House EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 4:01 pm

What a great birthday gift! Love your Blue Jay  hearts 
Back to top Go down
MorphoHelena

MorphoHelena

PostSubject: Re: New Popovy Doll in the House   New Popovy Doll in the House EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 4:43 pm

Congratulations on your Bluejay handshake .....You are so creative; I can't wait to see what you will do with her!!!!!  artist And congratulations on your other good news, as well!!!!    dance 2
Back to top Go down
Eiko82

Eiko82

PostSubject: Re: New Popovy Doll in the House   New Popovy Doll in the House EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 5:04 pm

Congrads on your gorgeous girl! She is amazing. I love the name you choose for her and the thoughts behind it.

Also, congrads on your pregnancy!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.flickr.com/photos/7845961@N02/
carol9431

carol9431

PostSubject: Re: New Popovy Doll in the House   New Popovy Doll in the House EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 8:34 pm

Ditto!! Congrats on a lovely doll and the pregnancy!!
Back to top Go down
merrijane

merrijane

PostSubject: Re: New Popovy Doll in the House   New Popovy Doll in the House EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 8:38 pm

How exciting for you Carmen...a new doll and a new baby!!! Congratulations!  congrats! 
Back to top Go down
cjkeve

cjkeve

PostSubject: Re: New Popovy Doll in the House   New Popovy Doll in the House EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 10:13 pm

Thank you everyone. Smile I will take more pictures this weekend and then Levina is off to get her face done by Monday.
Back to top Go down
mmilena

mmilena

PostSubject: Re: New Popovy Doll in the House   New Popovy Doll in the House EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 4:25 am

congratulations! I love blue jay Wink I am wondering what kind of life will you give her Wink
Back to top Go down
Jill Jackson

Jill Jackson

PostSubject: Re: New Popovy Doll in the House   New Popovy Doll in the House EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 10:46 am

[quote="cjkeve"]Hello Everyone,

Introducing Levina Camille Léon.

I named her Levina in honor of the creative Sisters that made this model. Camille just because I love the flower. And Léon in honor of my brother that past away last year, he was a Leo.

New Popovy Doll in the House 14711550316_ff83ece8ec_c[url=https://flic.kr/p/oq1xnf]New Popovy S

What an exciting week you have had, cjkeve! This is your first Popovy. Is it also your first baby? And, to find out on your birthday! Amazing! Can't wait to see how you will dress your Blue Jay.

Have I asked where you live in Florida? I will be in Orlando in Sept. for a doll event. It would be so cool to be able to meet with some other Popovy lovers.
Back to top Go down
cjkeve

cjkeve

PostSubject: Re: New Popovy Doll in the House   New Popovy Doll in the House EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 1:09 pm

mmilena - Not sure i understand the comment, do you mean what is her backstory?

Jill Jackson - Yes this is my first Popovy doll and resin doll, I have a porcelain BJD and a Tonner male doll. This is my second pregnancy, I have a 2 yr old little princess.
I have already made Levina new clothes last night (couldn't sleep having morning sickness already) will post pictures soon.
Back to top Go down
Orangey
Admin
Orangey

PostSubject: Re: New Popovy Doll in the House   New Popovy Doll in the House EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 6:55 pm

She's finally with you, big congratulations on your BlueJay! She has a very pretty name! Also, what a wonderful birthday present to learn that you are pregnant on your birthday! Congratulations Smile.
Back to top Go down
https://popovydollsociety.forumotion.com
Jill Jackson

Jill Jackson

PostSubject: Re: New Popovy Doll in the House   New Popovy Doll in the House EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 8:35 pm

cjkeve wrote:
mmilena - Not sure i understand the comment, do you mean what is her backstory?

Jill Jackson - Yes this is my first Popovy doll and resin doll, I have a porcelain BJD and a Tonner male doll.  This is my second pregnancy, I have a 2 yr old little princess.
I have already made Levina new clothes last night (couldn't sleep having morning sickness already) will post pictures soon.

I'm so sorry you are having morning sickness, Cjkeve and hope it doesn't last too long. Surprised}
Back to top Go down
pianissimo

pianissimo

PostSubject: Re: New Popovy Doll in the House   New Popovy Doll in the House EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 11:06 am

Double congratulations !!!!  bounce bounce 
And thank you so much for the lovely photos of your new girl Levina, Even without face paint she is still beautiful.  heart 
And I agree, Popovy dolls are the best resin posers in the world !
Back to top Go down
Lazhielle

Lazhielle

PostSubject: Re: New Popovy Doll in the House   New Popovy Doll in the House EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 5:53 am

Congratulations I your doll and pregnancy!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Popovy Doll in the House   New Popovy Doll in the House Empty

Back to top Go down

New Popovy Doll in the House
Page 1 of 1