Popovy Doll Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Popovy Doll Society

~ Popovy Doll Society - The Official Forum Of Popovy Doll ~

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sveltana, my Magpie and her box opening

Go down 
+17
carol9431
DawsSalon
mmilena
masquerade
Orangey
elcato
anne-uk
Ilse
xgrincheux
pianissimo
415EA
skulptress9
MorphoHelena
ivdolls
ellenganz
merrijane
sophie-aeris
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
sophie-aeris

sophie-aeris

Sveltana, my Magpie and her box opening Empty
PostSubject: Sveltana, my Magpie and her box opening   Sveltana, my Magpie and her box opening EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 6:40 pm

Hi friends!

It is time for me to share with you my box opening and present Sveltana, my Magpie.
Sveltana means "light" in Russian, I find it suits her well ^ ^

sorry, the picture quality is not perfect, I opened my package late, so I had the light of the lamp lit for me.

So to start here is the pretty box with the beautiful sisters' picture

Sveltana, my Magpie and her box opening 111

And their little card, I love it!

Sveltana, my Magpie and her box opening 211

And my Magpie at the opening of the box! So I said to those who have not followed the story in the "waiting room" there was a problem ... Customs opened the package and touched my precious doll. So if she seems a little loose, it is not the sisters but the customs that have touched my Magpie ... And more, broke the finger of my doll ... (I stuck the finger with glue and until I contacted Popovy sisters who told me they would send me a new hand)

Sveltana, my Magpie and her box opening Photo_10

Sveltana, my Magpie and her box opening 411

Sveltana, my Magpie and her box opening Photo_11

However, she is beautiful, I love her with all my heart! Makeup is a marvel of delicacy and beauty, I am truly appreciative of the work of Popovy sisters, and I don't regret to have adopted this beautiful doll! I love you

Sveltana, my Magpie and her box opening 611

My photos do not do justice to the beauty of this doll, the light was not optimal, but I wanted to show and share this precious moment with you.

Sveltana, my Magpie and her box opening 710

The wig is a bit large, I thought it would suit her better. Okay, she is not ugly either, but I think I will see to buy some other wigs to try. One thing is certain: she is and will remain blond ^-^

Sveltana, my Magpie and her box opening 810

Sveltana, my Magpie and her box opening 910

And of course, the traditional small tattoo! Adorable:

Sveltana, my Magpie and her box opening 1010

I hope you will like my pretty Sveltana! Thank you to you for viewing my photos! cloudnine
Back to top Go down
merrijane

merrijane

PostSubject: Re: Sveltana, my Magpie and her box opening   Sveltana, my Magpie and her box opening EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 8:05 pm

Congratulations Sophie! congratulations
Sveltana is beautiful!  The blue dress you chose is gorgeous too and I love where the sisters placed her tattoo. heart
Back to top Go down
ellenganz

ellenganz

PostSubject: Re: Sveltana, my Magpie and her box opening   Sveltana, my Magpie and her box opening EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 8:21 pm

She is gorgeous girl with beautiful name . Congrats!congrats!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ellenganz.etsy.com
ivdolls

ivdolls

PostSubject: Re: Sveltana, my Magpie and her box opening   Sveltana, my Magpie and her box opening EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 11:44 pm

Congratulations on your Svetlana. She is beautiful. I hope you'll get the new hand very soon. But even now, she is a vision. LOVE her dress, very pretty.
Back to top Go down
sophie-aeris

sophie-aeris

PostSubject: Re: Sveltana, my Magpie and her box opening   Sveltana, my Magpie and her box opening EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 5:53 am

A big thank you to you three, I'm so glad you love my Sveltana!!!!

The dress is indeed superb, very long once deployed. I loved the little magnet system back to close the dress: it's pretty and almost invisible.
And the small tattoo: I was eager to discover the place where he had been surprised Drew: I love ^ ^ (it's so small, I am appreciative of the small details, I would be unable to do it myself ).

Thank you, I'm so happy and I try to make you more photos soon high five
Back to top Go down
MorphoHelena

MorphoHelena

PostSubject: Re: Sveltana, my Magpie and her box opening   Sveltana, my Magpie and her box opening EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 8:10 am

Your Magpie is absolutely stunning and I'm sure her hand will be fixed soon, too, don't worry!  I can't wait to see more pictures.  A hearty congratulations to you, dear sophie-aeris...congrats!
Back to top Go down
skulptress9

skulptress9

PostSubject: Re: Sveltana, my Magpie and her box opening   Sveltana, my Magpie and her box opening EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 12:00 pm

She is amazing!  Congratulations!!!  I am starting to get excited about my lovely Bony who is being done as we speak!!
Back to top Go down
sophie-aeris

sophie-aeris

PostSubject: Re: Sveltana, my Magpie and her box opening   Sveltana, my Magpie and her box opening EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 1:03 pm

MorphoHelena: Thank you dear MorphoHelena, I'm glad you like Sveltana Smile
The sisters will order her another hand. After the hardest part will be to do: because they told me I need to restring the whole doll to change hand ... I've never done this before, I admit that I am very afraid pale! In the meantime I will take more photos of my beautiful Sveltana,  she deserves it Wink

skulptress9:  thank you very much to you too dear skulptress9! As I understand you, when I was waiting for my Magpie, the more I saw box openings, the more I look forward to mine coming! Courage, your beautiful Bony will soon be done and it's with joy that I will look your first pictures hearts in eyes
Back to top Go down
415EA

415EA

PostSubject: Re: Sveltana, my Magpie and her box opening   Sveltana, my Magpie and her box opening EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 1:52 pm

Congratulations!!--at last! I'm super happy for you. Please post photos when you restring the hand--I'm sure it will be easy once you see how it was all strung together.
Back to top Go down
pianissimo

pianissimo

PostSubject: Re: Sveltana, my Magpie and her box opening   Sveltana, my Magpie and her box opening EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 3:16 pm

Sophie I was saddened to read about your misfortune with Customs, it really is a disgusting state of affairs.  The Sisters are very kind replacing the hand.

Svetlana is absolutely beautiful, I love her face paint and soft expression.hearts
And the tattoo !!! heart
Her dress is lovely too, it looks so delicate.

I hope Svetlana will bring you good luck and much happiness.
Back to top Go down
xgrincheux

xgrincheux

PostSubject: Re: Sveltana, my Magpie and her box opening   Sveltana, my Magpie and her box opening EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 4:48 pm

Your Sveltana is stunning. Congrats on her Sophie-aeris!
Her dress is really beautiful. Do you have shoes for her?
Back to top Go down
sophie-aeris

sophie-aeris

PostSubject: Re: Sveltana, my Magpie and her box opening   Sveltana, my Magpie and her box opening EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 6:40 pm

415EA: Thanks love
For photos I can not promise anything at the moment: it will depend if it is I who make the restring or if I commissioned someone to do ... But I do not forget and if possible I will take photos and put them on the forum.

pianissimo: Ohhh thank you very much, it touches me deeply that you say! heart
You're right, the sisters were very nice and professional, and I thank them!
And I'm glad you love Sveltana! Like you, I love the softness of her makeup: is what made me fall in love on the sisters' pictures, and the result is as beautiful in real life!

xgrincheux: Thanks to you too Very Happy
Unfortunately I do not have shoes for her. I did not have enough money to take and I confess that I thought some fashion dolls shoes would fit to her. The length of the foot is in fact the same, but I had not thought about the width: so she does not fit in it. So for the moment she remains without shoes (in the dress that does not show too much, and her little feet are so cute) and I'll see later if I make myself, if I can find compatible, or if I bought shoes in Popovy sisters' shop (but for the moment there is not very much shoes for feet with heels, and any that go with the style of the "blue collection").
Back to top Go down
merrijane

merrijane

PostSubject: Re: Sveltana, my Magpie and her box opening   Sveltana, my Magpie and her box opening EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 7:10 pm

Sophie, I'm intrigued about the magnetic closure of the dress.  Could you please post a close-up photo of it? hearts in eyes
Back to top Go down
skulptress9

skulptress9

PostSubject: Re: Sveltana, my Magpie and her box opening   Sveltana, my Magpie and her box opening EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 12:14 am

Sophie, did you go for the natural make up?  She is really lovely.  I have asked for the natural make up for my Bony but with the nice new blue eyes.
Back to top Go down
sophie-aeris

sophie-aeris

PostSubject: Re: Sveltana, my Magpie and her box opening   Sveltana, my Magpie and her box opening EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 5:52 am

merrijane: No problem, I will take pictures this weekend and if I do not have time next week. Do not hesitate to remind me if I forget, I have many things to think now with my sister's wedding (I'm a witness at her wedding) and I can possibly forget. So if you do not see the pictures next week, do not hesitate to send me a message Wink
skulptress9: Thank you ^ ^ I took the makeup m-15 (I believe that it is the natural). I do not regret my choice, this makeup is superb!
Back to top Go down
merrijane

merrijane

PostSubject: Re: Sveltana, my Magpie and her box opening   Sveltana, my Magpie and her box opening EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 7:10 pm

Thanks Sophie! flowers
Back to top Go down
Ilse

Ilse

PostSubject: Re: Sveltana, my Magpie and her box opening   Sveltana, my Magpie and her box opening EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 10:09 pm

Oh she is gorgeous and so sorry to see her finger broken but I know the sisters will always help! Love her name and her dress! Congrats!!
Back to top Go down
anne-uk

anne-uk

PostSubject: Re: Sveltana, my Magpie and her box opening   Sveltana, my Magpie and her box opening EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 5:50 pm

Huge congratulations on the arrival of your beautiful Sveltana, Sophie. She is absolutely amazing. I'm so sorry to hear about the broken finger but the Sisters are very good to send you another.
I think she looks fabulous as a blonde and the dress is stunning!
Back to top Go down
sophie-aeris

sophie-aeris

PostSubject: Re: Sveltana, my Magpie and her box opening   Sveltana, my Magpie and her box opening EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 6:22 pm

merrijane: You're welcome ^^ I took the pictures tonight, I hope they are good quality! I still have to get them out of the camera photos, and put them here, it will be done in the next few days Wink  (And I took the opportunity to make a nice photo shoot of Sveltana, I also put it on the forum)

Ilse: Thank you very much, I'm glad you like Sveltata, and also that you love her name, I took long time to choose, I wanted a Russian name that characterizes the beauty of this doll. Sveltana means "light" in Russian, I think it goes well to my Magpie ^ ^

anne-uk: Thank you too! Your compliments go straight to my heart! The sisters are lovely and very helpful! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sveltana, my Magpie and her box opening   Sveltana, my Magpie and her box opening EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 9:42 am

Congratulations!  Such a beautiful doll !  I love Svetlana's natural make up and her long dress.
Back to top Go down
elcato

elcato

PostSubject: Re: Sveltana, my Magpie and her box opening   Sveltana, my Magpie and her box opening EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 1:01 pm

Congrats!! She is so cute. So sorry about her hand. Hope you will be able to fix it asap
Back to top Go down
Orangey
Admin
Orangey

PostSubject: Re: Sveltana, my Magpie and her box opening   Sveltana, my Magpie and her box opening EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 10:36 pm

A belated congratulations to you, she is just amazing!! You must be thrilled! Her poor finger though, but I'm sure you'll be able to restring her, good luck! This dress is just so delicate and beautiful, how wonderful. <3
Back to top Go down
https://popovydollsociety.forumotion.com
sophie-aeris

sophie-aeris

PostSubject: Re: Sveltana, my Magpie and her box opening   Sveltana, my Magpie and her box opening EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 4:31 pm

DeeDee: thank you so so much blushthanks ! I'm glad you like Sveltana!

elcato: Thank you too! She is cute, beautiful, amazing, I love Sveltana, even with her broken hand, for the moment. ^^

Orangey: Thank you sweety cloudnine ! Honestly I think I will not be able to restring her myself, I will probably pay someone to do it for me, hoping that everything goes well. And yes, this dress is wonderful, it makes Sveltana more unique and beautiful! ^^
Back to top Go down
sophie-aeris

sophie-aeris

PostSubject: Re: Sveltana, my Magpie and her box opening   Sveltana, my Magpie and her box opening EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 4:45 pm

merrijane: As promised, you will find photos of the magnet system of the blue dress here:

https://popovydollsociety.forumotion.com/t284-magnet-system-to-attach-the-blue-dress-back#6309
Back to top Go down
merrijane

merrijane

PostSubject: Re: Sveltana, my Magpie and her box opening   Sveltana, my Magpie and her box opening EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 6:58 pm

Thank you so much Sophie! thankyou!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sveltana, my Magpie and her box opening   Sveltana, my Magpie and her box opening Empty

Back to top Go down

Sveltana, my Magpie and her box opening
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next