Popovy Doll Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Popovy Doll Society

~ Popovy Doll Society - The Official Forum Of Popovy Doll ~

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cuckoo Opening Box

Go down 
+8
$abbatha
merrijane
adzolot
Fashiondollgal
sophie-aeris
Orangey
JayneM
$avage
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
$avage

$avage

Cuckoo Opening Box Empty
PostSubject: Cuckoo Opening Box   Cuckoo Opening Box EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 10:50 pm

Here we are after a whole week that shipping takes from Russia ti Italy finally my Cuckoo ariived at home,
of course she've travels in good company!
I guess that many of you already spotted these pics in the group but i wish to share on the board as well:

Cuckoo Opening Box 8221749042_f4c0779e72_z
Popovy Dolls Opening Box di $avageII, su Flickr

Apparently FedEx opened the parcel maybe looking for some invoice or billing, but the dolls comes to me and my twinny safe and sound without any fee to pay, which was a relief.
Sneak pics of them posing and dressed for the very first shooting, not the best pics at all but well:

Cuckoo Opening Box 8221735212_fa0cf464ab_z
Cuckoo and Megpie dressed di $avageII, su Flickr

Cuckoo Opening Box 8220660771_cc861c9bb0_z
Cuckoo and Megpie dressed di $avageII, su Flickr

I've got Cuckoo with the piano hands, i suppose that's how the second hands are called, study
she pose greatly even if prefer less tension in strings, but anyway i love the color of the resin also very very smooth at touch!
Thank you all, more pics to come as soon as she'll going to have face-up!
Back to top Go down
JayneM

JayneM

Cuckoo Opening Box Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cuckoo Opening Box   Cuckoo Opening Box EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 11:01 pm

Congratulations Cuckoo Opening Box 2942856553
I love seeing everybody's new arrivals Cuckoo Opening Box 1828999080
Back to top Go down
$avage

$avage

Cuckoo Opening Box Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cuckoo Opening Box   Cuckoo Opening Box EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 11:08 pm

Thank you, you're such sweet, i have to say i love her so much despite that FedEx messed up with the package.... Cuckoo Opening Box 52604210
Back to top Go down
Orangey
Admin
Orangey

Cuckoo Opening Box Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cuckoo Opening Box   Cuckoo Opening Box EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 12:01 am

I'll say it again: Hurrayyyyy! So happy they've arrived quickly So excited to see what you twin$ will do with them! Cuckoo and Magpie are simply delicious! <3 excited!
Back to top Go down
https://popovydollsociety.forumotion.com
$avage

$avage

Cuckoo Opening Box Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cuckoo Opening Box   Cuckoo Opening Box EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 12:03 am

Yaiiii i'm such happy, tomorrow if the weather is dry i will try to give her the face-up!!!
Back to top Go down
sophie-aeris

sophie-aeris

Cuckoo Opening Box Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cuckoo Opening Box   Cuckoo Opening Box EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 4:19 am

Congratulations, I'm very happy for you! Very nice pair of dolls Wink
Back to top Go down
Fashiondollgal

Fashiondollgal

Cuckoo Opening Box Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cuckoo Opening Box   Cuckoo Opening Box EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 7:46 am

Congratulations! Your two new girls look wonderful! I hope you can share more pictures soon Very Happy
Back to top Go down
adzolot

adzolot

Cuckoo Opening Box Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cuckoo Opening Box   Cuckoo Opening Box EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 8:44 am

Congratulations!!! Love your twins and hope to see soon a lot of pics with make up, different wigs and outfits Very Happy
Back to top Go down
merrijane

merrijane

Cuckoo Opening Box Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cuckoo Opening Box   Cuckoo Opening Box EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 8:58 am

Congratulations again $avage and you too $abbatha!
It will be great to see how you two twinnies paint them! fly
Back to top Go down

Cuckoo Opening Box Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cuckoo Opening Box   Cuckoo Opening Box EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 3:06 pm

Congratulations on your awesome pair of dolls!
Back to top Go down
$abbatha

$abbatha

Cuckoo Opening Box Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cuckoo Opening Box   Cuckoo Opening Box EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 10:27 pm

Thanks so much people!Today is darn humid,plus i've broke the strings of my Magpie so now she's in pieces..i was not able to string her with the strings i already had so now i ordered some smaller and i need to check if i will be able to string her back.. Cuckoo Opening Box 52604210
Back to top Go down
Orangey
Admin
Orangey

Cuckoo Opening Box Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cuckoo Opening Box   Cuckoo Opening Box EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 10:31 pm

Sad
Back to top Go down
$abbatha

$abbatha

Cuckoo Opening Box Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cuckoo Opening Box   Cuckoo Opening Box EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 10:33 pm

I know i know..the strings was damaged..so i just tried to check the problem and then suddently broke under my eyes..i cannot did nothing..sigh..i'm also trying to locate some store for hooks cause i'm sure that with them would be definitely more easy to string!
Back to top Go down
$abbatha

$abbatha

Cuckoo Opening Box Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cuckoo Opening Box   Cuckoo Opening Box EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 10:34 pm

Things like happens often also with bjd,sometimes strings and hooks came damaged from dealer,no one knows till happens something!
Back to top Go down
JayneM

JayneM

Cuckoo Opening Box Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cuckoo Opening Box   Cuckoo Opening Box EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 10:57 pm

Oh $abbatha, I'm sorry that she fell apart. Cuckoo Opening Box 235840194
I'm sure you will be able to put her back all shiny and new soon Cuckoo Opening Box 742856855
Back to top Go down
$avage

$avage

Cuckoo Opening Box Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cuckoo Opening Box   Cuckoo Opening Box EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 11:22 pm

sophie-aeris wrote:
Congratulations, I'm very happy for you! Very nice pair of dolls Wink

Thank you dear, i'm very very happy to get her finally!!! Cuckoo Opening Box 1254282924

Fashiondollgal wrote:
Congratulations! Your two new girls look wonderful! I hope you can share more pictures soon Very Happy

Sure more pics to come as i've found some nice clothes that fit her so nice, and even some shoes!!! drunken

adzolot wrote:
Congratulations!!! Love your twins and hope to see soon a lot of pics with make up, different wigs and outfits Very Happy

Thanks Dear, i'll promise i will spam more pics of Cuckoo when she'll going to have face-up, i hope for a better weather.... Cuckoo Opening Box 1955761731

merrijane wrote:
Congratulations again $avage and you too $abbatha!
It will be great to see how you two twinnies paint them! Cuckoo Opening Box 1254282924

Thanks thanks thank i'll promise to show more of them!! Cuckoo Opening Box 37686141

DeeDee wrote:
Congratulations on your awesome pair of dolls!

Thank you very very much DeeDee Cuckoo Opening Box 235840194
Back to top Go down
sophie-aeris

sophie-aeris

Cuckoo Opening Box Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cuckoo Opening Box   Cuckoo Opening Box EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 6:28 am

$abbatha wrote:
I know i know..the strings was damaged..so i just tried to check the problem and then suddently broke under my eyes..i cannot did nothing..sigh..i'm also trying to locate some store for hooks cause i'm sure that with them would be definitely more easy to string!

Ohhhh my poor ... I sympathize, I would be completely freaked out if that happened to me ... to be honest I've never had to reset the stringsof my BJD ... then for a Popovy doll, I would be completely freaked out ... I hope everything goes well for you and your lovely doll! Cuckoo Opening Box 2499134143
Back to top Go down
Popovy Sisters
The Artists
The Artists
Popovy Sisters

Cuckoo Opening Box Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cuckoo Opening Box   Cuckoo Opening Box EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 6:41 am

This is really disappointingly and sad Sad
We will report it to our factory. But they told us once that this may happen sometimes. I don't know how we can check it before sending..
Please send her back to us, we will send you another one. We will cover shipping from us to Italy.
Back to top Go down
http://www.popovy-dolls.com
JayneM

JayneM

Cuckoo Opening Box Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cuckoo Opening Box   Cuckoo Opening Box EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 6:45 am

Popovy Sisters wrote:
We will report it to our factory. But they told us once that this may happen sometimes. I don't know how we can check it before sending..
Please send her back to us, we will send you another one. We will cover shipping from us to Italy.
You girls are absolutely amazing! What a wonderful offer I love you
Back to top Go down
Popovy Sisters
The Artists
The Artists
Popovy Sisters

Cuckoo Opening Box Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cuckoo Opening Box   Cuckoo Opening Box EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 6:54 am

I just hope it will not happen often Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.popovy-dolls.com
sophie-aeris

sophie-aeris

Cuckoo Opening Box Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cuckoo Opening Box   Cuckoo Opening Box EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 7:06 am

JayneM wrote:
Popovy Sisters wrote:
You girls are absolutely amazing! What a wonderful offer I love you

I agree! I'm sure she will be happy with this proposal that shows your serious, dear Popovy Sisters cheers
Back to top Go down
415EA

415EA

Cuckoo Opening Box Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cuckoo Opening Box   Cuckoo Opening Box EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 11:33 am

I hope that the defective strings don't happen too often also. When I get my chance to order, it will be my first bjd ever! Does anyone know if defective stringing will appear right away after trying to pose the doll a couple of times or could it happen suddenly a few months down the line if you are unfortunate?
Back to top Go down

Cuckoo Opening Box Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cuckoo Opening Box   Cuckoo Opening Box EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 3:07 pm

Dear Popovy Sisters, you are truly professional artists and businesswomen. I admire your promptness with everything from answering emails to fixing inevitable malfunctions. You care about your fans and it shows! Thank you.

DD
Back to top Go down
merrijane

merrijane

Cuckoo Opening Box Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cuckoo Opening Box   Cuckoo Opening Box EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 6:42 pm

Sisters, Smile thank you for helping $abbatha, I felt so bad for her.
Back to top Go down
Orangey
Admin
Orangey

Cuckoo Opening Box Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cuckoo Opening Box   Cuckoo Opening Box EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 7:04 pm

Popovy Sisters: Aww ♥ Very beautiful gesture, ladies.

I wonder why the strings break?~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cuckoo Opening Box Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cuckoo Opening Box   Cuckoo Opening Box Empty

Back to top Go down

Cuckoo Opening Box
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next