Popovy Doll Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Popovy Doll Society

~ Popovy Doll Society - The Official Forum Of Popovy Doll ~

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PDS Exclusive Interview with the Popovy Sisters - Now Released!

Go down 
+9
Siusian
anne-uk
Popovy Sisters
Fashiondollgal
Ilse
415EA
sophie-aeris
merrijane
Orangey
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Orangey
Admin
Orangey

PDS Exclusive Interview with the Popovy Sisters - Now Released! Empty
PostSubject: PDS Exclusive Interview with the Popovy Sisters - Now Released!   PDS Exclusive Interview with the Popovy Sisters - Now Released! EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 3:47 pm

The Sisters have graciously answered a plenitude of questions asked by members of this board; flip through the pages of this exclusive interview to learn a lot more about the Sisters, their process, and their past!

Enjoy!

Edit: The file will be blank until it loads, you might have to wait a minute or more, depending.

~~~

~~~

Last edited by Orangey on Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://popovydollsociety.forumotion.com
merrijane

merrijane

PostSubject: Re: PDS Exclusive Interview with the Popovy Sisters - Now Released!   PDS Exclusive Interview with the Popovy Sisters - Now Released! EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 7:51 pm

Thanks Orangey! And thank you to the Popovy Sisters for taking the time to answer some of our questions. I loved reading it all! How fascinating it is, to gain some insight into the creative process. I would love to be a fly on the wall for a day in the sister's studio and see them at work!
thank you
Back to top Go down
sophie-aeris

sophie-aeris

PostSubject: Re: PDS Exclusive Interview with the Popovy Sisters - Now Released!   PDS Exclusive Interview with the Popovy Sisters - Now Released! EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 9:54 pm

I loved reading this interview, very interesting! Sisnetres's responses are sincere and passionate, it's really great to get to know them better through their answers. The more I learn, the more I'm a fan of their work and their creations!
Thank to the sisters for having responded to them and thank to you girls to have worked so hard to make a pretty and interesting interview! PDS Exclusive Interview with the Popovy Sisters - Now Released! 1955761731
Back to top Go down
415EA

415EA

PostSubject: Re: PDS Exclusive Interview with the Popovy Sisters - Now Released!   PDS Exclusive Interview with the Popovy Sisters - Now Released! EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 10:11 pm

Hmmmm.....must be something wrong with my settings because I can't get to it. Suspect
Back to top Go down
Ilse

Ilse

PostSubject: Re: PDS Exclusive Interview with the Popovy Sisters - Now Released!   PDS Exclusive Interview with the Popovy Sisters - Now Released! EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 10:16 pm

Yes, it is blanked out for me too ...
Back to top Go down
sophie-aeris

sophie-aeris

PostSubject: Re: PDS Exclusive Interview with the Popovy Sisters - Now Released!   PDS Exclusive Interview with the Popovy Sisters - Now Released! EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 10:19 pm

I had to refresh my page and wait a few minutes before the interview appears. (I'm running Internet explorer) Wink
Back to top Go down
Ilse

Ilse

PostSubject: Re: PDS Exclusive Interview with the Popovy Sisters - Now Released!   PDS Exclusive Interview with the Popovy Sisters - Now Released! EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 10:30 pm

Refreshed but still blankie blankie!
Back to top Go down
415EA

415EA

PostSubject: Re: PDS Exclusive Interview with the Popovy Sisters - Now Released!   PDS Exclusive Interview with the Popovy Sisters - Now Released! EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 11:07 pm

I tried getting it from my iPad and iMac so maybe it's Mac issue?
Back to top Go down
merrijane

merrijane

PostSubject: Re: PDS Exclusive Interview with the Popovy Sisters - Now Released!   PDS Exclusive Interview with the Popovy Sisters - Now Released! EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 11:20 pm

415EA and Ilse, I thought I couldn't access it either and wondered if maybe it wasn't compatible with my Apple Mac, but if you wait patiently it will load, it just takes a little while. thumbs up
Back to top Go down
Orangey
Admin
Orangey

PostSubject: Re: PDS Exclusive Interview with the Popovy Sisters - Now Released!   PDS Exclusive Interview with the Popovy Sisters - Now Released! EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 11:31 pm

Can you view other swf files (like the Popovy dress-up game)?

It's blank for me too, but it loads in less than a minute.

I was thinking to make a text version also, for those who have difficulties viewing (because of slow connection or so). Let me know if it doesn't load even after minutes of waiting~

Glad you all enjoyed! The Sisters were really gracious and insisted to answer all of these questions, heheh, instead of just choosing a few to answer. heart
Back to top Go down
415EA

415EA

PostSubject: Re: PDS Exclusive Interview with the Popovy Sisters - Now Released!   PDS Exclusive Interview with the Popovy Sisters - Now Released! EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 1:56 am

Ah...thanks! Yes, i can open after a few minutes of loading on iMac but it doesn't work on an ipad2. Now that i can see....it's fabulous! Thanks Orangey for putting it together! You are awesome!
Back to top Go down
Fashiondollgal

Fashiondollgal

PostSubject: Re: PDS Exclusive Interview with the Popovy Sisters - Now Released!   PDS Exclusive Interview with the Popovy Sisters - Now Released! EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 8:24 am

That was wonderful to read! What a marvelous way to get to know these two amazing artists better! Thank you to the sisters for taking the time to answer all of our questions.
Back to top Go down
Popovy Sisters
The Artists
The Artists
Popovy Sisters

PostSubject: Re: PDS Exclusive Interview with the Popovy Sisters - Now Released!   PDS Exclusive Interview with the Popovy Sisters - Now Released! EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 9:40 am

Amazing job you done, Orangey!!! Soo nice to see it like magazine Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.popovy-dolls.com
anne-uk

anne-uk

PostSubject: Re: PDS Exclusive Interview with the Popovy Sisters - Now Released!   PDS Exclusive Interview with the Popovy Sisters - Now Released! EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 11:37 am

What a great job Orangey. Thankyou so much to all who contributed questions and a huge thankyou to the Popovy Sisters for taking the time and trouble to answer them all.

It was such an interesting and enjoyable read.
Back to top Go down
Ilse

Ilse

PostSubject: Re: PDS Exclusive Interview with the Popovy Sisters - Now Released!   PDS Exclusive Interview with the Popovy Sisters - Now Released! EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 4:39 pm

Aaah can see it now, patience patience lol! Orangey, fabulous fabulous job! Thanks so much!
Back to top Go down
Ilse

Ilse

PostSubject: Re: PDS Exclusive Interview with the Popovy Sisters - Now Released!   PDS Exclusive Interview with the Popovy Sisters - Now Released! EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 4:45 pm

I cannot wait to meet the Sisters .. I can see a very bright future for you and your fabulous dolls! Thank you for sharing your wonderful creativity with us! cheers
Back to top Go down
Siusian

Siusian

PostSubject: Re: PDS Exclusive Interview with the Popovy Sisters - Now Released!   PDS Exclusive Interview with the Popovy Sisters - Now Released! EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 10:10 am

thank you all! Very interesting!!! I love you
Back to top Go down
Orangey
Admin
Orangey

PostSubject: Re: PDS Exclusive Interview with the Popovy Sisters - Now Released!   PDS Exclusive Interview with the Popovy Sisters - Now Released! EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 7:38 am

Popovy Sisters wrote:
Amazing job you done, Orangey!!! Soo nice to see it like magazine Smile

Aww, the pleasure is all mine, Sisters, and I'm humbled by the kind words everyone. Thanks to those who wrote questions, and I really thank you Sisters for taking the time to answer these questions and giving us a token on the forum to read! We're all very appreciative, I'm sure! ♥️

Great way to start the new year!~
Back to top Go down
Popovy Sisters
The Artists
The Artists
Popovy Sisters

PostSubject: Re: PDS Exclusive Interview with the Popovy Sisters - Now Released!   PDS Exclusive Interview with the Popovy Sisters - Now Released! EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 1:33 pm

By the way, we like those questions. Many interviews has same kind of questions but these are good and interesting Smile
Back to top Go down
Agamora

Agamora

PostSubject: Re: PDS Exclusive Interview with the Popovy Sisters - Now Released!   PDS Exclusive Interview with the Popovy Sisters - Now Released! EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 6:00 pm

You are queen -s, wish You all the best!
Back to top Go down
Orangey
Admin
Orangey

PostSubject: Re: PDS Exclusive Interview with the Popovy Sisters - Now Released!   PDS Exclusive Interview with the Popovy Sisters - Now Released! EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 1:35 am

I'm happy you had some fun answers the questions, Lena and Katya!
Back to top Go down
psychopathia

psychopathia

PostSubject: Re: PDS Exclusive Interview with the Popovy Sisters - Now Released!   PDS Exclusive Interview with the Popovy Sisters - Now Released! EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 4:54 pm

I thought it didn't work on my computer but finally, it did.... Rally interesting and welle made interview. Thank you for that. I really enjoyed.
Back to top Go down
Vonbonbon

Vonbonbon

PostSubject: Re: PDS Exclusive Interview with the Popovy Sisters - Now Released!   PDS Exclusive Interview with the Popovy Sisters - Now Released! EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 4:01 pm

I like the way the interview was laid out like in a magazine, very creative, which is what the sister's work deserves ;o)
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/Nightshadedolls
Popovy Sisters
The Artists
The Artists
Popovy Sisters

PostSubject: Re: PDS Exclusive Interview with the Popovy Sisters - Now Released!   PDS Exclusive Interview with the Popovy Sisters - Now Released! EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 6:45 pm

Orangey did a great job indeed Smile
Back to top Go down
Orangey
Admin
Orangey

PostSubject: Re: PDS Exclusive Interview with the Popovy Sisters - Now Released!   PDS Exclusive Interview with the Popovy Sisters - Now Released! EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 1:17 pm

Psychopathia, Vonbonbon - flowers

Popovy Sisters, all thanks to you both! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PDS Exclusive Interview with the Popovy Sisters - Now Released!   PDS Exclusive Interview with the Popovy Sisters - Now Released! Empty

Back to top Go down

PDS Exclusive Interview with the Popovy Sisters - Now Released!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next