Popovy Doll Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Popovy Doll Society

~ Popovy Doll Society - The Official Forum Of Popovy Doll ~

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PDS 2nd Exclusive Interview with the Popovy Sisters - Released!

Go down 
+9
Popovy Sisters
carol9431
merrijane
BelleNolia
pianissimo
Taysikuu
Eiko82
415EA
Orangey
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Orangey
Admin
Orangey

PDS 2nd Exclusive Interview with the Popovy Sisters - Released! Empty
PostSubject: PDS 2nd Exclusive Interview with the Popovy Sisters - Released!   PDS 2nd Exclusive Interview with the Popovy Sisters - Released! EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 10:06 am

The 2nd forum interview with the Popovy Sisters is now out! View this all-new, exclusive interview below! [Please allow time for the Flash file to load]

Back to top Go down
https://popovydollsociety.forumotion.com
415EA

415EA

PostSubject: Re: PDS 2nd Exclusive Interview with the Popovy Sisters - Released!   PDS 2nd Exclusive Interview with the Popovy Sisters - Released! EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 11:20 am

Thanks Igor and Sisters! Your answers to the interview are fantastic--and you all definitely create positive thoughts. I, for one, am super excited about your plans for an African BJD in the SKIN style for next year--one of my all time favorite collections!!! I'm glad we got to hear about it here first!  kangaroo  kangaroo 

Many thanks to Orangey for making this happen (we make a great team!).
Back to top Go down
Eiko82

Eiko82

PostSubject: Re: PDS 2nd Exclusive Interview with the Popovy Sisters - Released!   PDS 2nd Exclusive Interview with the Popovy Sisters - Released! EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 12:26 pm

Such a wonderful interview. I would love to see the Asian and African Popovy dolls ^_____^
Back to top Go down
https://www.flickr.com/photos/7845961@N02/
Taysikuu

Taysikuu

PostSubject: Re: PDS 2nd Exclusive Interview with the Popovy Sisters - Released!   PDS 2nd Exclusive Interview with the Popovy Sisters - Released! EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 12:46 pm

Great interview. I caught myself nodding the whole time (yes, yes, I would like to know the answer to this question too). And we do have a scoop! Extension of the African line is something to really look forward to.

Thank you Orangey, Katya, Lena, Igor and all others involved.
Back to top Go down
pianissimo

pianissimo

PostSubject: Re: PDS 2nd Exclusive Interview with the Popovy Sisters - Released!   PDS 2nd Exclusive Interview with the Popovy Sisters - Released! EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 1:58 pm

Thank you very much for this interview !
We have a lot to look forward to  bounce 
Back to top Go down
BelleNolia

BelleNolia

PostSubject: Re: PDS 2nd Exclusive Interview with the Popovy Sisters - Released!   PDS 2nd Exclusive Interview with the Popovy Sisters - Released! EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 11:43 pm

This was wonderful...thank you so much, Orangey and 415EA, for organizing the interview...and to Igor and the Sisters for taking the time to answer our questions.  I'm very interested to hear about the upcoming African BJD line, and to see their newest sculpts/collection as well.  The Sisters are fortunate to have the support of their family and friends. I am still intrigued about the twin dynamic, however, and would love to hear more about their style of teamwork someday.  flower
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/bellenolia/
Orangey
Admin
Orangey

PostSubject: Re: PDS 2nd Exclusive Interview with the Popovy Sisters - Released!   PDS 2nd Exclusive Interview with the Popovy Sisters - Released! EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 12:46 am

I'm glad that everyone enjoyed this short but fascinating interview!

I agree with the comments, the SKIN BJDs sound incredible, I would absolutely love to add an African PD to my collection! I remember asking about it before, it'll be very exciting to watch their creation!

BelleNolia, sorry if I've asked this before, but have you checked out the first interview?  Smile There's some good info on their teamwork there, how they distribute the work and who does what Smile
Back to top Go down
Eiko82

Eiko82

PostSubject: Re: PDS 2nd Exclusive Interview with the Popovy Sisters - Released!   PDS 2nd Exclusive Interview with the Popovy Sisters - Released! EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 2:35 am

Thanks for posting the link to the first interview. It was fascinating to read more about the sister's inspirations and how being a twin influences their work and life. I really enjoyed reading it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.flickr.com/photos/7845961@N02/
merrijane

merrijane

PostSubject: Re: PDS 2nd Exclusive Interview with the Popovy Sisters - Released!   PDS 2nd Exclusive Interview with the Popovy Sisters - Released! EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 5:05 am

Help!....this interview won't load for me, neither on Mac nor Windows...  big cry 
Back to top Go down
carol9431

carol9431

PostSubject: Re: PDS 2nd Exclusive Interview with the Popovy Sisters - Released!   PDS 2nd Exclusive Interview with the Popovy Sisters - Released! EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 10:28 am

Oh!! So many exciting things to look forward to!! I have a small collection of African American dolls and would love to add one from Katya and Lena. Heretofore, I've kind of spread myself rather thin as far as limiting myself to one designer but I think that I've finally found my home!! I'm anxiously awaiting the release of Peewit and Little Owl as we all are. If I decide to wait on them, I have a couple of outfits that are calling me. The possibilities are endless and OH, that loveseat!!
Back to top Go down
415EA

415EA

PostSubject: Re: PDS 2nd Exclusive Interview with the Popovy Sisters - Released!   PDS 2nd Exclusive Interview with the Popovy Sisters - Released! EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 11:24 am

merrijane wrote:
Help!....this interview won't load for me, neither on Mac nor Windows...  big cry 
I can't see it on my iPad or iPhone, but it does work on my computer.
Back to top Go down
Orangey
Admin
Orangey

PostSubject: Re: PDS 2nd Exclusive Interview with the Popovy Sisters - Released!   PDS 2nd Exclusive Interview with the Popovy Sisters - Released! EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 12:04 pm

Oh no, Merrijane, have you tried different browsers?

Sent you a PM~
Back to top Go down
merrijane

merrijane

PostSubject: Re: PDS 2nd Exclusive Interview with the Popovy Sisters - Released!   PDS 2nd Exclusive Interview with the Popovy Sisters - Released! EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 7:51 pm

Thanks Orangey!  blushthanks 
I think gremlins must have invaded our household! The interview still won't load for me...not on my ipad or imac or my partner's computer (he has windows). I have installed the latest Adobe flash player and tried different browsers...and the weird thing is that the first interview, which I had no problem viewing in the past, now won't load either. Grrr....  alien 
Back to top Go down
BelleNolia

BelleNolia

PostSubject: Re: PDS 2nd Exclusive Interview with the Popovy Sisters - Released!   PDS 2nd Exclusive Interview with the Popovy Sisters - Released! EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 8:03 pm

Thank you, Orangey.  I read that first interview ages ago, but forgot that so many wonderful questions have already been answered by the Sisters.  I enjoyed reading it again.  thankyou!
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/bellenolia/
Popovy Sisters
The Artists
The Artists
Popovy Sisters

PostSubject: Re: PDS 2nd Exclusive Interview with the Popovy Sisters - Released!   PDS 2nd Exclusive Interview with the Popovy Sisters - Released! EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 8:39 am

It was interresting question, thank you Smile
And the way how you post it here is great Smile as always!
Back to top Go down
http://www.popovy-dolls.com
adzolot

adzolot

PostSubject: Re: PDS 2nd Exclusive Interview with the Popovy Sisters - Released!   PDS 2nd Exclusive Interview with the Popovy Sisters - Released! EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 12:21 pm

Thank you, Orangey and Sisters, for great interview! Really love all question and replies! And hope to see new molds soon  thank you 
Back to top Go down
Jill Jackson

Jill Jackson

PostSubject: Re: PDS 2nd Exclusive Interview with the Popovy Sisters - Released!   PDS 2nd Exclusive Interview with the Popovy Sisters - Released! EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 5:35 pm

Thank you to those who posed the interview questions, very thought provoking--and, many thanks to the Sisters and Igor for answering them in such an honest way.

I am very much looking forward to seeing the Asian sculpt as well as the African.
The white dress is mesmerizing!
Back to top Go down
merrijane

merrijane

PostSubject: Re: PDS 2nd Exclusive Interview with the Popovy Sisters - Released!   PDS 2nd Exclusive Interview with the Popovy Sisters - Released! EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 8:41 pm

Hooray..it looks like the gremlins have packed up and left and I can finally see the actual interview!  alien 
Thanks to Orangey, 415EA, Lena, Katya and Igor for another great, interesting read (beautiful presentation too).
Back to top Go down
anne-uk

anne-uk

PostSubject: Re: PDS 2nd Exclusive Interview with the Popovy Sisters - Released!   PDS 2nd Exclusive Interview with the Popovy Sisters - Released! EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 7:25 am

What a great interview. We certainly have a lot to look forward to so I think we should all start saving NOW!
Back to top Go down
Varenka

Varenka

PostSubject: Re: PDS 2nd Exclusive Interview with the Popovy Sisters - Released!   PDS 2nd Exclusive Interview with the Popovy Sisters - Released! EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 5:06 am

Great interview. Thanks for doing this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PDS 2nd Exclusive Interview with the Popovy Sisters - Released!   PDS 2nd Exclusive Interview with the Popovy Sisters - Released! Empty

Back to top Go down

PDS 2nd Exclusive Interview with the Popovy Sisters - Released!
Page 1 of 1