Popovy Doll Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Popovy Doll Society

~ Popovy Doll Society - The Official Forum Of Popovy Doll ~

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cuckoo Opening Box

Go down 
+8
$abbatha
merrijane
adzolot
Fashiondollgal
sophie-aeris
Orangey
JayneM
$avage
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
415EA

415EA

Cuckoo Opening Box - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cuckoo Opening Box   Cuckoo Opening Box - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 9:33 pm

The Sisters are the most responsive and most professional of the artists I have ever dealt with. No matter how busy they are, the Sisters have always made time to respond to all my emails and go that extra step in connecting with their fans through their posts on this forum!! They ROCK!
Back to top Go down
$abbatha

$abbatha

PostSubject: Re: Cuckoo Opening Box   Cuckoo Opening Box - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 11:44 pm

sophie-aeris wrote:
$abbatha wrote:
I know i know..the strings was damaged..so i just tried to check the problem and then suddently broke under my eyes..i cannot did nothing..sigh..i'm also trying to locate some store for hooks cause i'm sure that with them would be definitely more easy to string!

Ohhhh my poor ... I sympathize, I would be completely freaked out if that happened to me ... to be honest I've never had to reset the stringsof my BJD ... then for a Popovy doll, I would be completely freaked out ... I hope everything goes well for you and your lovely doll! Cuckoo Opening Box - Page 2 2499134143

The main matter is that i'm not able to string her back,PD are full of resin,so holes/sockets (the place where the string runs thru) is narrow,so narrow that i'm not able to use my pull stringer =___= and my replacement string is too thick for her...

Popovy Sisters wrote:
This is really disappointingly and sad Sad
We will report it to our factory. But they told us once that this may happen sometimes. I don't know how we can check it before sending..
Please send her back to us, we will send you another one. We will cover shipping from us to Italy.

No worries,i will wait to see if i'm able to string her back with the smaller string and i will keep you posted ^^
This thing could happens it's no one fault,but factory perhaps could check better than me.
I will send a mail anyway to talk about it anyway.

415EA wrote:
I hope that the defective strings don't happen too often also. When I get my chance to order, it will be my first bjd ever! Does anyone know if defective stringing will appear right away after trying to pose the doll a couple of times or could it happen suddenly a few months down the line if you are unfortunate?
Usually defective or flawed string happens rarely,could be just blind misfortune..in 5 years that i do collect bjd happened to me two time,go figure out that i got a bjd from Soom company that was in pieces already on arrival =___= so again it's no one fault,happened to me..this doesn't mean that could happens to everyone. Surprised
Back to top Go down
$avage

$avage

PostSubject: Re: Cuckoo Opening Box   Cuckoo Opening Box - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 11:45 pm

"Popovy Sisters" thanks for your for your willingness to helping $abbatha with her issue
Cuckoo Opening Box - Page 2 235840194
Back to top Go down
$abbatha

$abbatha

PostSubject: Re: Cuckoo Opening Box   Cuckoo Opening Box - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 11:49 pm

Orangey wrote:

I wonder why the strings break?~

The elastic string for bjd is merely made from several elastics bands covered by a cotton fibre,if the fibre is going to damage then sooner or later also the elastic bands contained in the lining will breaks.
This happened in my case: one section of the string was damaged and as soon as i pulled the string a bit it got broken Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
elcato

elcato

PostSubject: Re: Cuckoo Opening Box   Cuckoo Opening Box - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 1:46 pm

double deboxing))) wow
Back to top Go down
$abbatha

$abbatha

PostSubject: Re: Cuckoo Opening Box   Cuckoo Opening Box - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 2:07 pm

Was fun!I've spent almost all day to try on her clothes and accessories!
Back to top Go down
$avage

$avage

PostSubject: Re: Cuckoo Opening Box   Cuckoo Opening Box - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 2:34 pm

elcato wrote:
double deboxing))) wow
Thanks dear, double and "twin"-Me and $abbatha are twns actually- box opening!!! Cuckoo Opening Box - Page 2 1929527717
Back to top Go down
$abbatha

$abbatha

PostSubject: Re: Cuckoo Opening Box   Cuckoo Opening Box - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 11:46 pm

Ok great update people: thanksfully $avage remembered to have some handy tiny elastic string,we spent almost two hours to string her back,she's not rocky as was when she came to me,but i love her soft moves
Back to top Go down
merrijane

merrijane

PostSubject: Re: Cuckoo Opening Box   Cuckoo Opening Box - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 11:57 pm

That's good news $abbatha! Smile
Back to top Go down
$abbatha

$abbatha

PostSubject: Re: Cuckoo Opening Box   Cuckoo Opening Box - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 12:23 am

Thanks so much Merrijane,now if the dry cold climate will stay for the next week i can start to paint her,hopefully!
Back to top Go down
Orangey
Admin
Orangey

PostSubject: Re: Cuckoo Opening Box   Cuckoo Opening Box - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 12:40 am

Yayyyy $abbatha, awesome news! Now I can't wait to see her painted! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://popovydollsociety.forumotion.com
sophie-aeris

sophie-aeris

PostSubject: Re: Cuckoo Opening Box   Cuckoo Opening Box - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 10:17 am

$abbatha: Ohhhh good news, I'm happy for you and I wish you now to be able to make up quickly! I can not wait to see pictures of your beautiful doll Very Happy
Back to top Go down
$abbatha

$abbatha

PostSubject: Re: Cuckoo Opening Box   Cuckoo Opening Box - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 12:32 pm

Thanks so much Sophie and Orangey,i will take sooner piccies of her!
Back to top Go down
$avage

$avage

PostSubject: Re: Cuckoo Opening Box   Cuckoo Opening Box - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 1:25 pm

It was a long hard whole night work but we've managed, if only i recall earlier to have this thiny elastic in my needlework stuff... Cuckoo Opening Box - Page 2 2499134143
Definitely Megpie is back!!!! Cuckoo Opening Box - Page 2 213586291
Back to top Go down
merrijane

merrijane

PostSubject: Re: Cuckoo Opening Box   Cuckoo Opening Box - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 6:38 pm

$avage & $abbatha, you are so wonderful to each other!! console
Back to top Go down
$avage

$avage

PostSubject: Re: Cuckoo Opening Box   Cuckoo Opening Box - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 11:10 pm

Thanks merrijane i'm moved, you melted my heart Cuckoo Opening Box - Page 2 1929527717
Back to top Go down
kapiszonka

PostSubject: Re: Cuckoo Opening Box   Cuckoo Opening Box - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 3:12 am

Congrats for your arrival Smile))))))))))

Is your final style for Popovy ?
Back to top Go down
$abbatha

$abbatha

PostSubject: Re: Cuckoo Opening Box   Cuckoo Opening Box - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 9:58 pm

I've not decided yet which style magpie will have,surely something bold and british Smile
Back to top Go down
$abbatha

$abbatha

PostSubject: Re: Cuckoo Opening Box   Cuckoo Opening Box - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 9:59 pm

merrijane wrote:
$avage & $abbatha, you are so wonderful to each other!! Cuckoo Opening Box - Page 2 235840194
Cuckoo Opening Box - Page 2 37686141But i felt so supported b y all members here that gave me the will to try over and over again to string her! Cuckoo Opening Box - Page 2 3589738803
Back to top Go down
$avage

$avage

PostSubject: Re: Cuckoo Opening Box   Cuckoo Opening Box - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 10:06 pm

kapiszonka wrote:
Congrats for your arrival Smile))))))))))

Is your final style for Popovy ?

Thank you dear!
I'm not don with the style of my Cuckoo, she'll going to be Coppelia btw i think that she cna vary quite a lot clothes as i usually love to change clothes to my girls! Cuckoo Opening Box - Page 2 742856855
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cuckoo Opening Box   Cuckoo Opening Box - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Cuckoo Opening Box
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2