Popovy Doll Society

~ Popovy Doll Society - The Official Forum Of Popovy Doll ~

HomePortalCalendarFAQUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Popovy Sisters Dolls Magpie - my Prize in DoA Anniversary Couture Contest!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Issadora

PostSubject: Popovy Sisters Dolls Magpie - my Prize in DoA Anniversary Couture Contest!   Sun Sep 14, 2014 2:58 am

Hello to everyone! happy dance

In this year, for the first time I took part in the Couture Contest on DoA's 10th Anniversary Event.To my surprise I won second place.. and fantastic prize! Popovy Sisters Doll!!! Btw, you can see my entry here http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?641018-My-entry-Couture-Contest-Decade-of-Fashion-Dollmore-Zaoll-Muse-Volks-SD16g-body
She arrived very quickly, within 3 days! Igor said about little change - donated doll is Magpie not Peewet as we're thinking first  Wink  I don't care about it because I'd be happy with any of them! Magpie seems more mature and sensual with these bloated lips and delightfully crooked teeth * _ *
I've seen some Arrivals these dolls, and I had the opportunity to hold one in my hand, so I knew what to expect  Smile  I was incredibly excited opening the pack with my own PSD ^^ Pack up of doll first class, and then shows the lovely, elegant box with a distinctive logo and certificates in the same style. The doll is great, silky to the touch, with no traces of the casting lines, string to the limit elastics so she beautifully holds a pose. My Magpie has a very delicate shade of pale pink, she came blank but with eyes - I didn't expect the eyes, so I've already bought a pair of wonderful urethane eyes in venomous green color - as soon as I saw those eyes, I had idea for Magpie's style - she will Miss Modlishka (it means "mantis" in Polish language, I generally associate Popovy dolls with insects, I love company moth-motive ^^ )
Ah, and she came with a ballet feet! I always dreamed about ballet feet for one of my girls and now dream comes true <3
I really love that doll, she is my first PSD, she is fantastic and incredibly inspiring XD
flower flowers I'd like to thank you again Dear Katya and Lena for such an amazing Prize!!! flowers flower

Let me introduce.. my special Treasure.. fly

bonus comparison photo: PSD with other 16" girls ^^

thankyou!
Back to top Go down
http://issadora-dolls-atelier.blogspot.com/
Гость

PostSubject: Re: Popovy Sisters Dolls Magpie - my Prize in DoA Anniversary Couture Contest!   Sun Sep 14, 2014 3:22 am

Congratulations! It's so nice when dreams come true! heart heart
Back to top Go down
Eiko82

PostSubject: Re: Popovy Sisters Dolls Magpie - my Prize in DoA Anniversary Couture Contest!   Sun Sep 14, 2014 3:54 am

Congrads! She looks beautiful. I'm curious to see how you'll paint her.
Back to top Go down
https://www.flickr.com/photos/7845961@N02/
frenchaddict

PostSubject: Re: Popovy Sisters Dolls Magpie - my Prize in DoA Anniversary Couture Contest!   Sun Sep 14, 2014 6:04 am

Congratulations on your well deserved prize, she is gorgeous.
Back to top Go down
merrijane

PostSubject: Re: Popovy Sisters Dolls Magpie - my Prize in DoA Anniversary Couture Contest!   Sun Sep 14, 2014 6:07 am

Congratulations Issadora! I've been looking forward to know who received the Popovy doll prize. Very Happy
Thanks for sharing photos!
Back to top Go down
mayple

PostSubject: Re: Popovy Sisters Dolls Magpie - my Prize in DoA Anniversary Couture Contest!   Sun Sep 14, 2014 8:21 am

Congratulaions, she is stunning!
Back to top Go down
http://www.orchidsdesigns.etsy.com
415EA

PostSubject: Re: Popovy Sisters Dolls Magpie - my Prize in DoA Anniversary Couture Contest!   Sun Sep 14, 2014 11:48 am

Congratulations! You had an amazing entry! I can't wait to see what you create for Magpie to wear!

Such fun photos of your prize!!! Enjoy--you deserve the prize!
Back to top Go down
pianissimo

PostSubject: Re: Popovy Sisters Dolls Magpie - my Prize in DoA Anniversary Couture Contest!   Sun Sep 14, 2014 6:31 pm

How exciting! Many congratulations. bounce
Back to top Go down
carol9431

PostSubject: Re: Popovy Sisters Dolls Magpie - my Prize in DoA Anniversary Couture Contest!   Mon Sep 15, 2014 9:01 am

Lucky, lucky you!!!!
Back to top Go down
Jill Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Popovy Sisters Dolls Magpie - my Prize in DoA Anniversary Couture Contest!   Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:28 am

How wonderful to win such a treasure. She is beautiful!
Back to top Go down
romana60

PostSubject: Re: Popovy Sisters Dolls Magpie - my Prize in DoA Anniversary Couture Contest!   Thu Sep 18, 2014 5:36 am

Congratulations on a fabulous prize well deserved! I loved your entry! You do such exquisite work! Your new Magpie is a lucky girl to get to live with you! I'm so looking forward to seeing more of her!
Back to top Go down
https://www.flickr.com/photos/17820865@N07/
Vonbonbon

PostSubject: Re: Popovy Sisters Dolls Magpie - my Prize in DoA Anniversary Couture Contest!   Sun Oct 19, 2014 9:01 am

How amazing! I would say you were lucky but having seen your entry, I think it was more about talent and hard work than luck! You deserve her and I am sure you must be over the moon. Magpie was the first Popovy Doll I fell in love with Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/Nightshadedolls
em'lia

PostSubject: Re: Popovy Sisters Dolls Magpie - my Prize in DoA Anniversary Couture Contest!   Sun Oct 19, 2014 10:26 am

Congratulations!!!
Back to top Go down
Jill Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Popovy Sisters Dolls Magpie - my Prize in DoA Anniversary Couture Contest!   Sun Oct 19, 2014 11:56 am

Vonbonbon wrote:
How amazing! I would say you were lucky but having seen your entry, I think it was more about talent and hard work than luck! You deserve her and I am sure you must be over the moon. Magpie was the first Popovy Doll I fell in love with Very Happy

Hi Vonvonvon,

Do you have a flickr or other photos of your dolls. I'd love to see..,
Back to top Go down
Vonbonbon

PostSubject: Re: Popovy Sisters Dolls Magpie - my Prize in DoA Anniversary Couture Contest!   Sun Oct 19, 2014 2:00 pm

Hi Jill, I am on flickr ( https://www.flickr.com/photos/33876590@N08/?details=1) but sadly I am still saving up for my first Popovy so don't have any to show yet, just my BJDs and art dolls I make
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/Nightshadedolls
Jill Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Popovy Sisters Dolls Magpie - my Prize in DoA Anniversary Couture Contest!   Mon Oct 20, 2014 10:47 am

Vonbonbon wrote:
Hi Jill, I am on flickr ( https://www.flickr.com/photos/33876590@N08/?details=1) but sadly I am still saving up for my first Popovy so don't have any to show yet, just my BJDs and art dolls I make

I tried to find your Etsy site, but failed. Can you post a link, please? Did see your Flickr pix. Some great things.
Back to top Go down
Varenka

PostSubject: Re: Popovy Sisters Dolls Magpie - my Prize in DoA Anniversary Couture Contest!   Mon Oct 27, 2014 6:45 pm

Congratz!
Back to top Go down
PortE

PostSubject: Re: Popovy Sisters Dolls Magpie - my Prize in DoA Anniversary Couture Contest!   Sat Dec 06, 2014 9:07 pm

Wow, congratulations! Great pictures and great prize!
Back to top Go down
mmilena

PostSubject: Re: Popovy Sisters Dolls Magpie - my Prize in DoA Anniversary Couture Contest!   Fri Jan 09, 2015 6:13 am

congrats again Wink your talent is huge, and now you have a proof Wink
Back to top Go down
Arnie in FL

PostSubject: Re: Popovy Sisters Dolls Magpie - my Prize in DoA Anniversary Couture Contest!   Sun Jan 25, 2015 7:52 pm

Congrats on your win! What a fabulous prize to have!
Back to top Go down
Almostanangel

PostSubject: Re: Popovy Sisters Dolls Magpie - my Prize in DoA Anniversary Couture Contest!   Sun Nov 29, 2015 10:14 pm

Wow! You have so many beautiful dolls! Congrats on your new beauty!
Back to top Go down
SweetNeat

PostSubject: Re: Popovy Sisters Dolls Magpie - my Prize in DoA Anniversary Couture Contest!   Wed Dec 02, 2015 6:58 am

Congratulations! Such an amazing price, I´m happy for you. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.etsy.com/shop/SweetNeat
Sybfan

PostSubject: Re: Popovy Sisters Dolls Magpie - my Prize in DoA Anniversary Couture Contest!   Tue Jan 05, 2016 10:21 am

congrats ! she is lovely
Back to top Go down

Popovy Sisters Dolls Magpie - my Prize in DoA Anniversary Couture Contest!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1