Popovy Doll Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Popovy Doll Society

~ Popovy Doll Society - The Official Forum Of Popovy Doll ~

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Bony Has Shipped!

Go down 
+16
Cuckoo
*Solveig*
katieq
415EA
Popovy Sisters
mellara
carol9431
BelleNolia
Orangey
Ilse
merrijane
Jill Jackson
matilla
mayple
xgrincheux
MorphoHelena
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
MorphoHelena

MorphoHelena

My Bony Has Shipped! Empty
PostSubject: My Bony Has Shipped!   My Bony Has Shipped! EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 8:01 pm

I am so excited.  I just got word from Igor that my Bony has shipped!  I am so excited......Oh, I said that already.....I AM SO EXCITED!!!!!  flower flower flower
Back to top Go down
xgrincheux

xgrincheux

PostSubject: Re: My Bony Has Shipped!   My Bony Has Shipped! EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 2:34 am

Congrats Binnur!
She should arrive in a couple of days, express shipping from Ukraine goes quite fast!
Back to top Go down
mayple

mayple

PostSubject: Re: My Bony Has Shipped!   My Bony Has Shipped! EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 4:54 am

Lucky lucky!! I wish her a speedy and safe journey!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.orchidsdesigns.etsy.com
matilla

matilla

PostSubject: Re: My Bony Has Shipped!   My Bony Has Shipped! EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 7:10 am

wuaooowww great news Binnur....look frward to seeing your beautiful pics. <3
Back to top Go down
Jill Jackson

Jill Jackson

PostSubject: Re: My Bony Has Shipped!   My Bony Has Shipped! EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 2:00 pm

MorphoHelena wrote:
I am so excited.  I just got word from Igor that my Bony has shipped!  I am so excited......Oh, I said that already.....I AM SO EXCITED!!!!!  flower flower flower

That's wonderful news, MorphoHelena! It took only 4 days from Ukraine to Louisville Kentucky. Surprised) Jill
Back to top Go down
MorphoHelena

MorphoHelena

PostSubject: Re: My Bony Has Shipped!   My Bony Has Shipped! EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 5:30 pm

I'm keeping fingers and toes crossed that she gets here quickly and unharmed...... happy dance fly fly happy dance 
Back to top Go down
Jill Jackson

Jill Jackson

PostSubject: Re: My Bony Has Shipped!   My Bony Has Shipped! EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 6:24 pm

MorphoHelena wrote:
I'm keeping fingers and toes crossed that she gets here quickly and unharmed...... happy dance fly fly happy dance 

I understand, MorphoHelena. I went "bananas" waiting for my Blue Jay. A nervous doll collector is not a pretty sight? Surprised)
Back to top Go down
MorphoHelena

MorphoHelena

PostSubject: Re: My Bony Has Shipped!   My Bony Has Shipped! EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 6:53 pm

Bananas, did you say bananas?  You should never have said bananas.... banana banana banana I'm trying to stay calm and collected..... flower flower flower 
Back to top Go down
merrijane

merrijane

PostSubject: Re: My Bony Has Shipped!   My Bony Has Shipped! EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 8:23 pm

woohoo  ....cannot wait to see her!!!
Back to top Go down
Ilse

Ilse

PostSubject: Re: My Bony Has Shipped!   My Bony Has Shipped! EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 9:16 pm

Congrats! Hope she gets to you super quick and piccies please!!!!
Back to top Go down
Orangey
Admin
Orangey

PostSubject: Re: My Bony Has Shipped!   My Bony Has Shipped! EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 1:07 am

Hee hee, I see the party has already started! The 'waiting party'!  party 

Hurrah, I can't wait for your Bony to arrive!  hyper 
Back to top Go down
https://popovydollsociety.forumotion.com
BelleNolia

BelleNolia

PostSubject: Re: My Bony Has Shipped!   My Bony Has Shipped! EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 2:22 am

Oh my gosh!!! How exciting, MorphoHelena!!!   hula  Can't wait to see her... she'll be a wonderful addition to your incredible bevy of Popovy girls...  cloudnine
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/bellenolia/
MorphoHelena

MorphoHelena

PostSubject: Re: My Bony Has Shipped!   My Bony Has Shipped! EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 5:54 pm

According to the FEDEX tracking, my Bony is currently in Vienna, Austria.... flower flower flower Fly, little ballerina, fly............ fly
Back to top Go down
MorphoHelena

MorphoHelena

PostSubject: Re: My Bony Has Shipped!   My Bony Has Shipped! EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 10:41 pm

Bony is now in France, probably at the FED EX location at the airport. yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! flower flower flower 
Back to top Go down
Orangey
Admin
Orangey

PostSubject: Re: My Bony Has Shipped!   My Bony Has Shipped! EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 10:54 pm

high five 
Back to top Go down
https://popovydollsociety.forumotion.com
MorphoHelena

MorphoHelena

PostSubject: Re: My Bony Has Shipped!   My Bony Has Shipped! EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 8:55 am

Yay! Bony is now in the USA, in Newark, New Jersey!  flower  Fly safe my little girl!  fly Your fellow dancers eagerly await your arrival!
Back to top Go down
Jill Jackson

Jill Jackson

PostSubject: Re: My Bony Has Shipped!   My Bony Has Shipped! EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 10:59 am

Don't you wish your Bony had a passport stamped with all the places she has visited on her way to you, MorphoHelena?? Surprised)
Back to top Go down
MorphoHelena

MorphoHelena

PostSubject: Re: My Bony Has Shipped!   My Bony Has Shipped! EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 4:49 pm

Jill Jackson wrote:
Don't you wish your Bony had a passport stamped with all the places she has visited on her way to you, MorphoHelena??  Surprised)

Yes, wouldn't that be nice? She is already quite a world-traveler.... flower 
Back to top Go down
Jill Jackson

Jill Jackson

PostSubject: Re: My Bony Has Shipped!   My Bony Has Shipped! EmptyFri Apr 11, 2014 10:31 am

One of my doll collector buds took one of her vinyl dolls scuba diving off the coast of Spain. She created a wet-suit, air tanks, fins, everything, including a diving log. It turned out to be a real underwater photo shoot & was amazing!
Back to top Go down
carol9431

carol9431

PostSubject: Re: My Bony Has Shipped!   My Bony Has Shipped! EmptyFri Apr 11, 2014 12:41 pm

I know your excitment as I just received Cuckoo yesterday and am still "over the moon" looking at her. I think that I've started a dangerous addition!!
Back to top Go down
MorphoHelena

MorphoHelena

PostSubject: Re: My Bony Has Shipped!   My Bony Has Shipped! EmptyFri Apr 11, 2014 2:00 pm

carol9431 wrote:
I know your excitment as I just received Cuckoo yesterday and am still "over the moon" looking at her. I think that I've started a dangerous addition!!

Yeah, you are right.  They are certainly addictive.....

My beautiful Bony came in this morning and she is just gorgeous..... flower I will start photographing her real soon.    flower Thank you Sisters for  making this beautiful doll for me and a big thank you to all of you that have supported me during this wait.... flower flower flower
Back to top Go down
MorphoHelena

MorphoHelena

PostSubject: Re: My Bony Has Shipped!   My Bony Has Shipped! EmptyFri Apr 11, 2014 3:08 pm

OK.... A quick photo in the garden before a Spring rain.....I am in love with this little prima ballerina....
 flower  flower  flower   
My Bony Has Shipped! 13782779255_135ea10842_c
Prima Ballerina! by Bluemoonstars, on Flickr
 flower flower flower
Back to top Go down
MorphoHelena

MorphoHelena

PostSubject: Re: My Bony Has Shipped!   My Bony Has Shipped! EmptyFri Apr 11, 2014 3:20 pm

Jill Jackson wrote:
One of my doll collector buds took one of her vinyl dolls scuba diving off the coast of Spain. She created a wet-suit, air tanks, fins, everything, including a diving log. It turned out to be a real underwater photo shoot & was amazing!

Wow, Jill, that is unbelievable.... spit coffee 
Back to top Go down
Jill Jackson

Jill Jackson

PostSubject: Re: My Bony Has Shipped!   My Bony Has Shipped! EmptyFri Apr 11, 2014 4:45 pm

Your prima ballerina is gorgeous, Morpho Helena. The flowers really pick up the color of her eyes.  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
mellara

mellara

PostSubject: Re: My Bony Has Shipped!   My Bony Has Shipped! EmptyFri Apr 11, 2014 4:47 pm

Binnur she is gorgeous--congrats!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Bony Has Shipped!   My Bony Has Shipped! Empty

Back to top Go down

My Bony Has Shipped!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next