Popovy Doll Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Popovy Doll Society

~ Popovy Doll Society - The Official Forum Of Popovy Doll ~

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Magpie Arrives In North Carolina

Go down 
+6
BelleNolia
anne-uk
Takuya
ivdolls
adzolot
Syaron
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Syaron
Donor
Donor
Syaron

Magpie Arrives In North Carolina Empty
PostSubject: Magpie Arrives In North Carolina   Magpie Arrives In North Carolina EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 11:38 am

Magpie's Arrival!!!
Magpie Arrives In North Carolina <a href=Magpie Arrives In North Carolina Thearrival_zps4da83140" />Magpie Arrives In North Carolina <a href=Magpie Arrives In North Carolina Interestingtape_zps74570199" />Magpie Arrives In North Carolina <a href=Magpie Arrives In North Carolina Innerbox_zps0bd41592" />Magpie Arrives In North Carolina <a href=Magpie Arrives In North Carolina Almost_zps71d9af64" />Magpie Arrives In North Carolina <a href=Magpie Arrives In North Carolina TheDawning_zps46c7716c" />Magpie Arrives In North Carolina <a href=Magpie Arrives In North Carolina Inherglory_zps332f8ae1" />
Back to top Go down
adzolot

adzolot

PostSubject: Re: Magpie Arrives In North Carolina   Magpie Arrives In North Carolina EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 12:42 pm

Congratulations!
Your Magpie is so wonderful girl! Hope she had a pleasant journey from Russia to Noth Carolina congrats!
Back to top Go down
Syaron
Donor
Donor
Syaron

PostSubject: Re: Magpie Arrives In North Carolina   Magpie Arrives In North Carolina EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 4:28 pm

She made her epic journey very quickly! Her former mom packaged her so well that nothing short of them dropping her from the airplane as they flew over my house would have harmed her! I taker her EVERYWHERE with me! SO very very happy!
Back to top Go down
ivdolls

ivdolls

PostSubject: Re: Magpie Arrives In North Carolina   Magpie Arrives In North Carolina EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 10:32 pm

Congratulations on your beauty. I know the excitement of seeing the doll for a first time. My first PS Cherry also came from Russia and i love her. These dolls are exceptionally beautiful from heads to their toes.
Back to top Go down
Syaron
Donor
Donor
Syaron

PostSubject: Re: Magpie Arrives In North Carolina   Magpie Arrives In North Carolina EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 1:08 pm

Photos hardly do them justice. And I was now aware how wonderful the resin they are made of would be. She is silky smooth and wonderful to touch!
Back to top Go down
Takuya

Takuya

PostSubject: Re: Magpie Arrives In North Carolina   Magpie Arrives In North Carolina EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 11:24 am

Cute girl, congrat !
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/takuyashome/
anne-uk

anne-uk

PostSubject: Re: Magpie Arrives In North Carolina   Magpie Arrives In North Carolina EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 3:38 pm

Oh, huge congrats, she's really fabulous!
Back to top Go down
BelleNolia

BelleNolia

PostSubject: Re: Magpie Arrives In North Carolina   Magpie Arrives In North Carolina EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 12:09 am

It's really wonderful that there is another beautiful Popovy doll in NC!!!  Hope to see more pictures of her soon!
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/bellenolia/
joan4444

joan4444

PostSubject: Re: Magpie Arrives In North Carolina   Magpie Arrives In North Carolina EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 1:17 pm

Love the face. She is wonderful.
Back to top Go down
Syaron
Donor
Donor
Syaron

PostSubject: Re: Magpie Arrives In North Carolina   Magpie Arrives In North Carolina EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 11:08 am

BelleNolia wrote:
It's really wonderful that there is another beautiful Popovy doll in NC!!!  Hope to see more pictures of her soon!
Thank you!! I have just receive a lovely set of hand crocheted undrthings for her from a wonderful Russian artist sunny and she will alsoon haveovely outfit made by another. A fabulous Louis XIV style wig ha arrived and will complete the outfit so more pictrues to follow! Also very very happy to know Magpie has a "sister" in NC! Makes me very happy!
Syron:flower:
Back to top Go down
BelleNolia

BelleNolia

PostSubject: Re: Magpie Arrives In North Carolina   Magpie Arrives In North Carolina EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 1:39 pm

Wow!  It sounds like you will have some very lovely things for your Magpie soon!  Can't wait to see more.  I think it's really neat that Gemma (Bony) is in the NC mountains, and your Magpie is at the beach! high five
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/bellenolia/
merrijane

merrijane

PostSubject: Re: Magpie Arrives In North Carolina   Magpie Arrives In North Carolina EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 9:05 pm

Syaron, that's a coincidence...I've ordered some crocheted underthings from Russia too...but the mail is soooo slooow Very Happy 

The wig sounds wonderful!  Can't wait to see the finished ensemble!
Back to top Go down
MorphoHelena

MorphoHelena

PostSubject: Re: Magpie Arrives In North Carolina   Magpie Arrives In North Carolina EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 11:31 am

Congratulations, Syaron....Your Magpie is just darling....my favorite mold painted wonderfully....I do know the thrill of opening the handmade box of a Popovy Doll for the first time and share in your sweet joy....grouphug
Back to top Go down
Syaron
Donor
Donor
Syaron

PostSubject: Re: Magpie Arrives In North Carolina   Magpie Arrives In North Carolina EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 1:35 pm

The crocheted undies form Russia are to DIE for! Delicate and gorgeous! Magpie lives in her box home in her blue set! She also has a lovely white lace set from the same source.
Back to top Go down
merrijane

merrijane

PostSubject: Re: Magpie Arrives In North Carolina   Magpie Arrives In North Carolina EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 7:26 pm

Syaron....we need photos....pleeeeease! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
em'lia

em'lia

PostSubject: Re: Magpie Arrives In North Carolina   Magpie Arrives In North Carolina EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 9:01 am

Magpie is so growing on me... and I had almost decided upon Bluejay. This is too hard. And now there is Peewit in the mix too. I cannot decide.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Magpie Arrives In North Carolina   Magpie Arrives In North Carolina Empty

Back to top Go down

Magpie Arrives In North Carolina
Page 1 of 1