Popovy Doll Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Popovy Doll Society

~ Popovy Doll Society - The Official Forum Of Popovy Doll ~

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

beautiful.bizarre magazine

Go down 
+3
Popovy Sisters
pianissimo
MorphoHelena
7 posters
AuthorMessage
MorphoHelena

MorphoHelena

beautiful.bizarre magazine Empty
PostSubject: beautiful.bizarre magazine   beautiful.bizarre magazine EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 9:59 am

study Hi, I understand there are high resolution photos of Popovy Sisters dolls in this new magazine.  Anybody know where to get a copy?flower
Back to top Go down
pianissimo

pianissimo

PostSubject: Re: beautiful.bizarre magazine   beautiful.bizarre magazine EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 1:30 pm

http://www.magcloud.com/browse/issue/591453
Back to top Go down
MorphoHelena

MorphoHelena

PostSubject: Re: beautiful.bizarre magazine   beautiful.bizarre magazine EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 9:08 am

Thank you piannissimo for this information.  Lots of interesting subjects in this magazine and the Popovy Sisters dolls just shine beautifully!
Back to top Go down
Popovy Sisters
The Artists
The Artists
Popovy Sisters

PostSubject: Re: beautiful.bizarre magazine   beautiful.bizarre magazine EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 11:50 am

Indeed, that's a nice issue!
Back to top Go down
http://www.popovy-dolls.com
Orangey
Admin
Orangey

PostSubject: Re: beautiful.bizarre magazine   beautiful.bizarre magazine EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 12:51 am

Beautiful!! It's great to look through this magazine, and wonderful to see the unique medium of dolls among the other lovely articles!~ heart
Back to top Go down
https://popovydollsociety.forumotion.com
415EA

415EA

PostSubject: Re: beautiful.bizarre magazine   beautiful.bizarre magazine EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 1:42 am

Orangey wrote:
Beautiful!! It's great to look through this magazine, and wonderful to see the unique medium of dolls among the other lovely articles!~ heart

I agree! It's one of my favorite digital magazine issues to look at again and again! The Sisters work is showcased really nicely.
Back to top Go down
Syaron
Donor
Donor
Syaron

PostSubject: Re: beautiful.bizarre magazine   beautiful.bizarre magazine EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 6:37 pm

I purchased a hard copy and it came with a digital copy!!

Awesome!!
Back to top Go down
Syaron
Donor
Donor
Syaron

PostSubject: Re: beautiful.bizarre magazine   beautiful.bizarre magazine EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 8:39 pm

The magazine is amazing! There are some very odd things in it. Very very nice. Great layout of the Popovy Dolls.afraid
Back to top Go down
Jill Jackson

Jill Jackson

PostSubject: Re: beautiful.bizarre magazine   beautiful.bizarre magazine EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 3:24 pm

I did run across this magazine and the photos of the Popovy sister's dolls when I was searching for the forum site. They are amazing!

Did anyone see the article in the recently released Haute Doll Magazine on the sisters? Not as large an article but worth seeing. Jill
Back to top Go down
Syaron
Donor
Donor
Syaron

PostSubject: Re: beautiful.bizarre magazine   beautiful.bizarre magazine EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 3:35 pm

Jill Jackson wrote:
I did run across this magazine and the photos of the Popovy sister's dolls when I was searching for the forum site. They are amazing!

Did anyone see the article in the recently released Haute Doll Magazine on the sisters? Not as large an article but worth seeing. Jill

Yes!! I got my copy in the post this week and there they were!
Back to top Go down
Jill Jackson

Jill Jackson

PostSubject: Re: beautiful.bizarre magazine   beautiful.bizarre magazine EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 4:19 pm

The timing was kind of funny, Syaron. I have been interested in the Russian artists since the late 90s and visited the Wachtanoff Gallery in Moscow in the early 2000s. Recently I have become even more interested in Russian & Ukrainian artists and just completed an article for the same magazine on two other Russian artists and doing research for the wonderful Popovy Sis, not knowing that the magazine had an article in the works for them. Surprised)

I am very anxious to order my first Popovy girl but cannot seem to make a final decision between Bony and Blue Jay. (I hope I have the spelling right.)

You are in the US. Are you planning to attend the Ashville show, if I might ask? Jill

Back to top Go down
Orangey
Admin
Orangey

PostSubject: Re: beautiful.bizarre magazine   beautiful.bizarre magazine EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 5:28 pm

Jill, oh I haven't seen the one in Haute Doll Magazine, is it online? Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://popovydollsociety.forumotion.com
Jill Jackson

Jill Jackson

PostSubject: Re: beautiful.bizarre magazine   beautiful.bizarre magazine EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 5:51 pm

Yes, Orangey. it's in the February issue, written by Adrian Cardozo. Jill
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: beautiful.bizarre magazine   beautiful.bizarre magazine Empty

Back to top Go down

beautiful.bizarre magazine
Page 1 of 1