~ Popovy Doll Society - The Official Forum Of Popovy Doll ~

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Share | 

So happy to be able to post a box opening!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
415EA

PostSubject: So happy to be able to post a box opening!   Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:28 am

http://www.flickr.com/photos/91233210@N08/

It was such a happy day yesterday when I got my Popovy delivery! It was well packaged and in a beautiful Popovy Dolls box. I will post other photos soon--but keep in mind I only have my iphone to take pictures with so they may not be the best quality photos.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Orangey
Admin

PostSubject: Re: So happy to be able to post a box opening!   Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:40 pm

Hurrayyyy! Congratulations on the arrival of your long-awaited Blue Jay! She is a stunner! And she has this wig, amazing! Wonderful accessories, I can`t wait to see more of her! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://popovydollsociety.forumotion.com
merrijane

PostSubject: Re: So happy to be able to post a box opening!   Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:25 am

415EA you did it!! Thanks for these amazing photos. So atmospheric and your beautiful Blue Jay looks wonderful pictured in the set you designed. And that swing is just gorgeous! heart
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fashiondollgal

PostSubject: Re: So happy to be able to post a box opening!   Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:27 am

Congratulations!!! I am so happy your special girl has arrived

She looks so amazing! I bet you must be over the moon
Back to top Go down
View user profile
adzolot

PostSubject: Re: So happy to be able to post a box opening!   Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:38 pm

Congratulations!!! Very beautiful girl and amazing pics! Love your wig (I have the same one Very Happy ) and mask. Are you planing to order some outfit later?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sophie-aeris

PostSubject: Re: So happy to be able to post a box opening!   Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:54 pm

Congratulations, I'm so happy for you! I imagine the joy you get from opening the box and discovering such a marvel!

(And I find your photos very good)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ilse

PostSubject: Re: So happy to be able to post a box opening!   Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:58 pm

Oooh fabulous! More more more!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
415EA

PostSubject: Re: So happy to be able to post a box opening!   Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:28 pm

Thanks everyone!! grouphug

Adzolot: I am on the fence about clothing--I haven't decided if given the forest scene I am permanently displaying her in, whether I want her clothed or not. I think without clothes she looks more like a forest nymph. However, if I go for an outfit, I think I will go for cos-01 or cos-06 as those are my favorite corsets. What do you think?

Sophie-aeris: Thank you about the photos! I suppose one of these days I should get a proper camera and take even better pictures, but for now I just have an iphone.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
adzolot

PostSubject: Re: So happy to be able to post a box opening!   Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:54 am

I think cos-01 or cos-06 will look great with that wig and mask. I love them!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mmilena

PostSubject: Re: So happy to be able to post a box opening!   Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:30 am

I love your photos in forest scenery!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
415EA

PostSubject: Re: So happy to be able to post a box opening!   Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:05 pm

Thanks, MMilena!!! Very Happy

Now after seeing the Sisters photos on FB, I think I've decided she now needs clothes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Popovy Sisters
The Artists
The Artists

PostSubject: Re: So happy to be able to post a box opening!   Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:49 am

One thing is disappointing for us. Customs, those people taking doll to inspect them or whatever they do and then they don't put it in the box in the proper way Sad(
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.popovy-dolls.com
415EA

PostSubject: Re: So happy to be able to post a box opening!   Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:09 am

Oh no!--I hope they are all trained to be careful when handling fine pieces of art. I was wondering if her legs had shifted during mailing from the original position you had her in. Now I know it was customs--but I am happy customs had the sense to put her back in a way that got her to me safely.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Beatriice

PostSubject: Re: So happy to be able to post a box opening!   Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:15 pm

Ohh Congrats! what a magnificent piece of pure Art!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Takuya

PostSubject: Re: So happy to be able to post a box opening!   Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:06 am

Yeah custom's services are a real scourge for dolls !
There is no respect and no concideration for artist's work! Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.flickr.com/photos/takuyashome/

So happy to be able to post a box opening!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next